Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Librarian suggests turning the page on longtime reading club winner

Librarian suggests turning the page on longtime reading club winner

This is just crazy!  How many times in all our lives have we had to compete against somebody we were never going to beat.   In everything I have ever done there has always been some body better than me.  I have worked my tail of to be competitive in equestrian competitions, and though I won sometimes (maybe because the good people didn't show up that day) and I knew that there was always going to be some one better than me. 
Let this boy shine in the area he excels at and let the other kids learn you can't always be the winner and if you do want to win you need to work harder, not just quit.
Kudos to Tyler for being an avid reader and hopefully he will be for a lifetime, cause reading rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, let's talk.