Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Fault in Our Stars, My Introduction to Young Adult Novels

One of my New Years book resolutions was to try new genres, to experience a variety of books.  I very rarely read young adult, almost never.  I have a few on my to-be-read list, such as,


But for my first young adult novel in a very long time I chose The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.  I am not going to write a review of this book because so many have been written already, and doubt I would add anything new to the conversation.  I rated the book four out of five stars on Goodreads.  I liked it, I cried like a baby and I would recommend it to others. 



So will I keep reading young adult?  Yes, I really can't wait for Leonard Peacock, just don't ask me to read Twilight!  So what young adult novels have you loved and what would you recommend?








 photo cat_zpsebf4e550.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts, let's talk.